At Watertown High School We Believe…
1) Motivated students can learn.
2) Learning is rewarding.
3) Learning fosters success.
4) Learning is future focused.
5) Learning is enhanced by specific and frequent feedback.
6) Mistakes are part of the learning process.
7) Positive relationships with learning facilitators enhance learning.
8) Learners acquire knowledge through a variety of means.
9) Learning is an interactive process.
10) Educators collaborate with other staff and students to engage learners for academic success.
11) The pillars of character are an integral part of education.
12) Learning is a shared responsibility.
13) Learner-centered education is most effective.
(Adopted Oct 2017)